CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Me and Merissa

Well me and Merissa are just waiting here in keyboarding cuz everyone else is at the honor roll assembly. I didn't get on it cuz I had ONE B-. I know sad right??? Ya well merissa is on the honor roll but she stayed w/ me. She is SSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nice to do that. So now here we are just bored to death while everyone is having fun at the assembly.
O and If you read this lizz, PPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ thank ur mom for me! Tell her it helped me ssssssssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well i will see u 2night lizz!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!
The sun will come out tomorow. Betcha Bottom duller than tomorow! where there'll be sun!!!!!!!!!
TOMOROW! TOMOROW! I LOVE YA TOMOROW!!!!
I can't wait untill tomorow.
For those of you that don't know why I am so excited for tomorow..... It is cuz TWILIGHT COMES OUT TOMOROW!!!!!
YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: